Monday, February 13, 2012

How will I know?


How would your consumers know you truly love and care for them? Assuming that is what you covet from your consumers and from that you earn their loyalty. After all, love can be deceiving.

It’s not enough to just say, “I will always love you”. That love needs to be backed by action. No, not promotion. An act that tells your consumers that you care and you think of them every step of the way. Perhaps it is time to look into your SOP? Your product formulas? The way your service is delivered?

After all, if the consumers want to dance they will want to dance with somebody who loves them. And when their hearts are broken, where do they go? They don’t want to run to you. Yup, they run to your competitors. It will be too late to say, “Didn’t we almost have it all.” 

You have nothing, if you don't have them.

Who are you saving all your love for?

(This entry is dedicated to those of us who grew up in the 80s with Whitney Houston. Whitney, 一路走.)

Let us help. Call us now at +60378901079 or visit us at roar-point.com


2 comments:

  1. Shame...she died too young. She inspired me to sing actually! Most of her songs I would picked in my karaoke list, during the early Karaoke days....RIP

    I am saving all my love, for myself...it is the Greatest Love of All!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In that sense, loving yourself makes life worth living. You wouldn't have to say didn't you almost have it all.

    ReplyDelete