Thursday, June 9, 2011

How good is your work?



Stop creating excuses for your mediocrity.

I am overworked. I don’t have enough time. My work-life balance sucks. I need some rest. I hate my job. I am not doing what I love. I don’t know what I want. I hope my boss understands me. I wish I have more money to pursue my dreams. This is not easy. You don’t lead my life. My situation is different. There are too many demands on my life. I am stretched beyond my limits. I wish I can quit now but I need this job. I am just buying time. If only I went to a better school. If only I went to school. If only I was born in a better family. 

You can add to the list.

Or you can start writing a list on here’s how I can do better. Here’s what is working for me. 

Are you better with excuses or reasons?

Let us help. Call us now at +60378901079 or visit us at roar-point.com

No comments:

Post a Comment