Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Where is the light?

I was driving out from my neighbourhood yesterday at 9.08am 26 March 2012 and there right in front of me were rays of sunlight piercing through the clouds. As I was soaking it all in, I caught my friend – Kelvin Chan (photographer extraordinaire) catching it on his camera. Teased him via sms if it was nice, he sent this saying it’s taken from his iPhone, no digital imaging, no tricks. Now I get to share it with you (Thank you, Kelvin).

©Kelvin Chan 2012


It’s one of my favourite scenes in nature. Now and then you catch this dance in front of you.

I think I like it because as an entrepreneur you are always looking for the light. It’s like heaven saying, “There is always hope.” Always.

Fiat lux.

I think you get reminders to dispel ignorance every day. And let wisdom pervade above, below and across.

Where is the light? Everywhere.

What do you see in darkness?

Let us help. Call us now at +60378901079 or visit us at roar-point.com

No comments:

Post a Comment