Monday, March 26, 2012

What is the reality of your passion?



Every now and then I am reminded of the pain I was served by the bucket full when I counseled people on their work. Inevitably, passion as a topic will always appear. 

People buy into the whole romance of pursuing your passion and you shall not work another day. BS!

Do I not believe in passion? Of course I do. I even created a model that has passion in it in order to create great work.

Here’s the thing people do not understand. Sometimes passion needs to be discovered. And the process of discovery can be very difficult, painful and map-less. Sorry. You will have to create a path. There is no map. 

Even if there is a map? The map is not the destination.
  
Are you ready for the pain of discovering your passion?

Let us help. Call us now at +60378901079 or visit us at roar-point.com

No comments:

Post a Comment