Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Who did you judge this for?



I didn’t do this for you. I did it for the people you are reaching out to.

You shouldn’t do this for you. You should do this for the people you are trying to convince. To follow you. To buy your product.

That is why, when you judge a piece of artwork, a visual, you say “Will my tribe like this?” If that is so, build an internal siren that goes off when your inner chatter says, “Hmmm, I don’t like this.” Or “I like this.” Because it is not about you. It’s about your tribe. 

For those of you who are already doing this, don’t be too proud. Because the risk you are doing is feeding your tribe with what they are already comfortable with. With what they already know. All this means you are not standing out.

There is a time when you can say, “I can be the one to introduce to them this, and they will like it.” Your assumptions about your tribe maybe wrong.

What will stand out?

Let us help. Call us now at +60378901079 or visit us at roar-point.com


No comments:

Post a Comment