Friday, July 19, 2013

Should I believe you?



Facts and figures are open to interpretation. You may think otherwise. But it’s true. 

Humans see the world in the view they have experienced. Experience is emotional. Not logical. Facts and figures do not travel on the same track as emotions. If people can be convinced easily with facts and figures then there will be no smokers in this world, no binge drinkers, less obese citizenry, cleaner air...you get the point.

If you are not my friend why should I believe you? If you don't know how I feel emotionally, why should I believe you regardless of your facts and figures? Doesn't make your truth less truthful, just makes you less convincing. 

What do people actually trust?

Let us help. Call us now at +60378901079 or visit us at roar-point.com

No comments:

Post a Comment