Monday, November 5, 2012

What differentiates you?



You are a marketer. But it is also true you are a consumer. If you as a consumer agree to these statements:

I want to be treated with respect

I want to be cared.
I want to be loved.
I want brands to be genuine to me.
I want to know I can trust you.
I want to know you have my best interest at heart.

Then why is it that you craft your marketing plans with elements of trickery? With promotions and sales that is not genuine? With mechanics that makes people distrust you?

No, all demographic groups wants all of the above. All psychographic groups wants the above. It is basic human need to want the above.

All good marketing treats people with respect and love.

Have you lost their respect? 

Let us help. Call us now at +60378901079 or visit us at roar-point.com

No comments:

Post a Comment