Friday, August 10, 2012

What do you give your customers?



I mentioned this before - reward your top 2% consumers. Your true loyalist who not only spends a huge amount with you but promotes you willingly. Of course it is tough to pin-point these people. But when you do, there’s your pot of gold at the end of the marketing rainbow.

I am starting to keep track of what my bank sends me via sms. This is what my bank sent me in the past nine days - spend x amount and get a free coffee maker, 15% off ala carte menu of a certain restaurant very far from my house and office, convert my retail purchases of RM500 or more to some flexi paying scheme at X% interest rate and 15% off ala carte menu at a certain Japanese restaurant in a famous mall.

Four smses in nine days. One every other day for things I really don’t want, don’t need and discounts I feel are non-discounts.

Can we try harder to try to please our loyal customers?

What do they really want?

Let us help. Call us now at +60378901079 or visit us at roar-point.com

No comments:

Post a Comment