Thursday, October 25, 2012

How do you build?



“You build a player like you build a house. You start with the foundations. The fundamentals.” – Arsene Wenger

The coach knows this. But does the player? Especially a fresh junior player who sees the greats plays without witnessing the sacrifices of time, sweat and blood. Every generation of managers tell this to their executives, every father tells this to their son - "When you get to my stage, you will know why I say what I say and why I do what I do." 

Awareness must couple with experience and effortful study. Otherwise it is just a nice quote you quote for fun. Or to make you sound smart.

I reckon, it’s the same when it comes to building a brand too.

Are you ready for the pain?

Let us help. Call us now at +60378901079 or visit us at roar-point.com

No comments:

Post a Comment