Thursday, October 5, 2023

Are you ready to defend your opinion?


Generally, when someone says “I am entitled to my opinion”, they usually mean “I am not convinced by your argument” or worse “I am not willing to listen to yours.” Yes, you are entitled to your opinion. But because you open your mouth to voice yours, then you open up the right for someone else to voice theirs. The way I see it, the moment you voice your opinion you carry the moral obligation to listen to the counter argument and argue your case and you give up the right to use the statement “I am entitled to my opinion.” Of course, you are, that is why you are getting an alternative argument. People who debate well, do not use the statement “I am entitled to my opinion.” They just argue their case.

Can you argue your case well?

Let us help. Call us now at +60378901079 or visit us at roar-point.com

No comments:

Post a Comment