Friday, September 29, 2017

What should you rekindle?


Sometimes the spark is still there. It just needs the right situation for it to reignite into a bonfire. Such incidences though, is tough to plan. It almost has to happen by accident. That’s why I like the idea of “Turn up. Do the work.” It increases the chances of such “accidents”.

For me, the ignition came in the form of carrying a portfolio bag with hard copies of the ads in it. No computer. Nothing else.

Today is a good day. Today it was just me, the ads in the portfolio bag, the sell in my mind and that dose of anxiety in my heart of “what if I don’t sell this?”

Today I had the feel of “I am good at this” again.

What are you good at?

Let us help. Call us now at +60378901079 or visit us at roar-point.com 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment