Monday, November 6, 2023

What questions should you start with?


As we get into the last two months of the year and you may be planning for next year, here are some key questions to ask.

How do I grow my business? Where should the grow come from?

Do I grow my core business? 

    Do I grow within current segments?

    Do I focus on the fastest growing segments?

Do I grow outside of my core business?

    Do I see new products to current segments?

    Do I use company’s core competencies to get into new business?

How do I improve profits?

Do I improve revenue?

    Do I increase volume sold?

    Do I increase price?

Do I cut costs?

    Do I cut fixed cost?

    Do I limit variable costs?

These are the strategic questions to ask before anything else.

Do you like the answers?

Let us help. Call us now at +60378901079 or visit us at roar-point.com

No comments:

Post a Comment