Monday, October 3, 2022

Is this applicable to you?

One big mistake I have seen clients do is to always scoff at the examples and cases that are presented to them as lessons to learn. More often than not, the common excuse is that, “this is not applicable in my case, my category, my brand, my (insert your favourite excuse here) …”

The idea behind reviewing cases is to look at the principles that are at play. To be able to see that, you need to read between the lines. Look at the commonalities, look at the variables and dive into how they are relevant at what level. You don’t need to believe them. You just need to reflect upon them.

The lesson will appear when the student has vision.

How would you know it is not for you?

Let us help. Call us now at +60378901079 or visit us at roar-point.com

No comments:

Post a Comment