Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Who do you dance for?

Whether you call it an “addressable market”, a “viable market” or your “micro audience”, these are all the people you should start with and stay loyal to. These are your true fans that will talk about you, recommend you and buy things from you. Never mind if others do not know about you. 

Last week I mentioned to someone that I have been writing a daily blog for 11 years now. Her reply was, “I have never heard of your blog.” I suppose she equated the length of years with popularity.

But I didn’t write for someone like her. I wrote for someone like you. Someone who digs the nonsense that I write daily. YOU keep me going. Thank you for your time daily.

If you would like to revisit why I write daily. Here are two posts from the past.

https://rawpoints.blogspot.com/2012/05/what-is-freedom-to-you.html

https://rawpoints.blogspot.com/2019/06/is-it-difficult.html

Who matters most?

Let us help. Call us now at +60378901079 or visit us at roar-point.com

No comments:

Post a Comment