Tuesday, April 7, 2015

How do you move a mountain?



Today we reach the first 1000th blog entry. We started this blog a little over 4 years ago and said we would do it every working day.

We were a little surprised that we have reached this figure already. It didn't seem that tough to write 1000 blog entries. I am not showing off.

I am going to be selfish. I am writing this blog as a reminder for myself.

I like to think it is important to start. And it is important to keep walking.

In a world of speed, slow seems to be vulgar. But slow is precisely how things get done. Whether it is writing something, losing fat, gaining muscle, making a million dollars, owning 250 houses, publishing more notable research papers in high impact journals, having good health, building a brand, establishing a business, having a good career... whatever. 

It starts with starting and being consistent.

Instead of sitting and wait, it’s important like Seth said to make something happen and to pick yourself

Me? I just have to keep writing.

Some people don’t get what this blog is all about and that’s OK.

Some blogs give you answers; others inspire you to ask better questions.

I hope you start something.

Why have you not started?

Let us help. Call us now at +60378901079 or visit us at roar-point.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment