Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Why aren't you growing?


I have been conducting training both locally and regionally for many years now. It’s one of the fun jobs that I do. The other more serious job I do is my consulting work.

One thing I have observed over the years is this. Entrepreneurs take their training a lot more seriously than the employees sent by their bosses. Employees sent by their bosses who are SMEs take their training more seriously than those from MNCs. Generally speaking, and amongst those I have trained. So, this is in no way scientific.

We can all guess why. I have never asked them because I am unlikely to get the real answer.

My advice is this and you probably already know this, you are responsible for your own growth. No one else has that responsibility. Training provided by the company is a privilege. If your company sends you, be thankful and use that privilege well for your own growth.

Money doesn’t grow on trees. The money invested in you is for your own personal growth. You decide not to make good use of it, it just means you stunt your own growth.

Are you your own farmer?

Let us help. Call us now at +60378901079 or visit us at roar-point.com


No comments:

Post a Comment