Monday, September 5, 2022

What is the vision of your own rules?

Some entrepreneurs in the journey of entrepreneurship tend to forget that before others can respect you, you need to respect yourself. It’s understandable that when times are bad, you may have to compromise to get where you need to be. But this should not be done at the expense of your own self-respect. First respect yourself and what you bring to the equation, then you can demand the respect from others.

You are in charge of your own destiny, you have the responsibility to your own reality.

You may have to negotiate in a moment-to-moment basis with the nuances and idiosyncrasies of the industry and certain prospects and clients. But always do it with dignity and your head held high.

If you live by someone else’s rules? You lose. It may take time to create your own rules but you have to start somewhere. Start and build it a day at a time. Each action at a time. Skills and knowledge, they compound on a daily basis. Skills and knowledge across time bears rich experience and deep expertise only sweat, tears and the occasional blood can buy. You can demand respect but only when you can say this is my value. This is my skill. This is my knowledge. This is experience and this is my expertise. You want these from me, you honour it.

You honour it the way I would like you to do business with me. You honour it by understanding what it takes me to do the work you want us to do for you. There is a lot at play and you will have to pay for it. And sometimes it is a price that you may not expect. But you honour the value that I bring to the table.

Can you demand respect?

Let us help. Call us now at +60378901079 or visit us at roar-point.com

No comments:

Post a Comment