Tuesday, August 23, 2011

There should be a charter for a new standard?



For the past 18 years, I have been the customer of my bank. I never demanded much. Just small expectations. Like, maybe waive my annual fee for my credit card? Without me having to ask Every. Single. Year. “Will you please waive my annual fee?”

Surely, a small gesture like that can’t be counted. But it counts with me. Surely, it’s something it can do, not something it must do. One can’t simply be good without effort. Greatness comes when one does the small things right.

When my bank needs to be urged and prodded to be here for people, I hope it practices what it preaches. Maybe then I will believe they are here for progress.

Here for whose good?

Let us help. Call us now at +60378901079 or visit us at roar-point.com

No comments:

Post a Comment