Monday, March 2, 2020

Who do you think you are?



You are better off reading a newspaper than surfing the internet. Better off watching TV than YouTube. You are better off reading books on anthropology, sociology and psychology than another book on marketing.

Expose yourself to things your consumers do. Marketing is more human than what marketing books tell you. 

And you aren’t your consumers. Be wary of the false consensus effect. You may think you won’t succumb to this effect, but you will. If I got a dollar each time a client says “I don’t read the newspaper any more or I don’t watch TV any more” when I recommend a press or TV as part of the campaign – I would be very rich.

What do you read?

Let us help. Call us now at +60378901079 or visit us at roar-point.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment